No more 3 weeks “on diet” followed by a 1-week Tasmanian Devil in the kitchen.
Learn and apply the tried and true formulas of habit change to your own life. Order confidently from menus, choose late night snacks, enjoy the occasional treat using built habits.
Create the personal life you really want. Stop isolating while you “work” on your body and start making those authentic connections you crave.
Finally get to know real food. Preparing it, cooking it, tasting it, and loving it. No more confusion and overwhelm, no more food fear.
Is today just one more day you’re waiting until you’re eating is “under control”?
I’ve been there.
I’m a recovered sugar addict, diet and fitness industry escapee, and Certified Life + Food Coach.
I guide compulsive overeaters, food sneakers, and chronic dieters to STOP the daily war with food and START showing up as the badass you were born to be.
WORK WITH ME
My Programs Are For You If:
You dread nights out or big events because all you can think about is how your stomach will look in the photos.
You believe tracking every bite of food and cutting carbs is the only way you can reach your goals, which keeps landing you face first in a carton of ice cream.
Your life is defined by numbers; you weigh food, count carbs, measure your waist, and track your steps. For as much as you obsess about food, you despise it.
Your gut sinks when you consider setting your next body goal because you know how painful the heartbreak is when you don’t reach it.
Not sure which package is right for you? Contact me and let’s talk about the transformation you seriously crave, and together we’ll figure out what you need to get there!
- I believe everyone benefits from exposing the binge-guilt-restrict cycle at the core of diet culture.
- I believe your ideal weight is the number at which you feel sexy and sane.
- I believe in defending emotional eating because we are not robots. Food is deeply rooted in culture, tradition, hospitality, and love.
- I believe the cure for food addiction is not less food, but more human connection.
- I believe our bodies evolved in perfect harmony with the food provided by the Earth. We don't need powders or special formulations to find health.
- I believe in living in a body you love, eating foods you love, and connecting with people you love.
- I believe in you!